1. Fishing only with barbless hooks (not debarbed) and no braided line. No hooks bigger than size 8.
2. No keep nets. Micro mesh landing nets only.
3. Every fisherman must have a landing net & mat, those who do not must hire one or leave the water.
4. No method feeders. No capped feeder above 2”long.
5. Brookside carp pellets only.
6. No dry peanuts, dry tick beans, hemp or boilies, tinned cat or dog food. No ground bait allowed. (Banned baits not allowed at the waterside).
7. No discarded lines, cigarette tips or litter of any kind to be left at the waterside. Disregarding this rule will result in an immediate ban. All you litter must be taken sway with you.
8. Please use the toilet facilities provided.
9. No rods to be left unattended.
10. No children at all under 16 allowed on the top pool.
11. Environmental Agency Rod License required.
12. No ALCOHOL
These rules may be revoked or added to at any time.
All your litter must be taken away with you.